Quality Engineered Vibratory ScreensTec Scrn International Ltd.
Tec Scrn International Ltd. is the reliable source for all your vibratory screening needs. We provide a variety of cost effective screening solutions with quality construction and service that you can depend on.
Tec Scrn Vibratory Screens
Quality pre-tensioned screens, both new screens and re-screened, are manufactured to fit Sweco, Kason, Midwestern, Russell-Finex and other original equipment manufacturers. Screen diameters range from 18” to 72” and can be either spot welded or epoxied. Because of our extensive inventory of wire cloth, same-day service is a common occurrence for screens at Tec Scrn.
- FDA approved bonding epoxy is used in screens where cross contamination is an issue. Dry powdered food and pharmaceutical applications make this the appropriate screen.
- Industrial epoxy bonding is used for separating products such as plastics, glass, refractory or other fine powders that are not food or pharmaceutical related.
- Weld bonding is used for high temperature and wet applications. It is a suitable edge treatment for food and pharmaceutical industries.
Industrial epoxy/urethane reinforced bond is suitable for applications where the separated product is very abrasive and/or the screen is subjected to heavy loads.For the Standard Mesh Specification Chart, click here.
Tec Scrn Vibromesh Screening Technology
- Live vertically produced mechanical vibration uniformly distributes product over the entire surface area
- Active vibration inhibits screen blinding thereby enhancing efficiency and increasing material throughput
- Through variable resonance control, maximum screening regardless of product density
Request a Quote
We have the ability to fabricate custom design products to meet unique applications or to your current specifications.